This Homemade Face Mask Tightens The Skin Better Than Botox
Do you have dark circles under your eyes? Well, this is a cosmetics issue that makes people look tired and unattractive.
The beauty industry emphasizes that the dark circles should be hidden and for that purpose manufacturers created concealers and powders that mask the dark circles. In addition to that, on the market there are numerous products such as eye creams or gels that are specially created to remove the ugly dark circles, but all these products contain chemicals and often are ineffective.
Some of the most common causes for dark circles are:
- Pigmentation irregularities
- Contact dermatitis
- Poor blood and lymph circulation
- Heredity (dark under-eye circles can run in families)
- Rubbing or scratching your eyes
- Sun exposure (excessive exposure to sun prompts the human body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color)
- Thinning skin and loss of fat and collagen (these factors make the reddish-blue blood vessels under the eyes more obvious)
However, at some people the dark circles actually are shadows caused by puffy eyelids or hollows under the eyes that develop as a normal part of the aging process.
How To Use Baking Soda To Reduce Dark Circles
Baking Soda is a natural exfoliating ingredient that will promote the blood flow and by gently massaging it onto your skin it will move along the lymph. Experts explain that on similar way as dry brushing, the exfoliation will promote skin cell renewal.
- A shot glass of hot water or chamomile tea
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Method of preparation and use:
Put the ingredients in a bowl and stir until you get homogenous paste. After that, take two cotton pads and soak them in the resulted mixture and then place them under your eyes. Gently massage your eyes for 2–5 minutes. Leave the mixture to act for 10–15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water and after that pat your face dry with a clean towel. Finally, apply some coconut oil or your some moisturizer.
- In order to reduce the puffiness you should leave a spoon in your freezer overnight and then apply it under your eyes in the morning. Leave the spoon until it becomes warm.
Due to the fact that one of the causes of dark circles is fatigue and dehydration, it is important to get a quality sleep during the night and also don’t forget properly to hydrate your body by drinking plenty of water during the day. On this way you will have more energy and your skin will look glowing and healthy.