3 Simple Ways to Flatten Your Bloated Belly
Bloating is an abnormal gas swelling that usually occurs as a result of overeating, food intolerances, food allergy, excessive consumption of gas-producing foods, gastric distension, etc. The bloating is really unpleasant feeling that causes discomfort and the patient has a feeling of a full and tight abdomen. Luckily, the bloated belly can be easily controlled.
Follow these simple steps and soon you will notice that your stomach becomes flatter but also the discomfort and the pain will disappear.
- In order to get rid of the accumulated gasses you need to massage your belly with circular motions by using 4 fingers. You should massage the area above the navel, as shown in the photo. First massage your belly in one direction for 2-3 minutes and then change the direction and massage another 2-3 minutes.
- In order to eliminate the retained water you should massage your belly closer to the navel. All you should do is to repeat the same movements that are explained in the previous step. Press the point that is marked in the photo and massage your belly with circular motions, by applying a greater pressure. It is important to highlight that this massage should not cause any pain.
- In order to relieve the weight and pressure that you are feeling as a result of the bloating you should massage the lower abdomen in the same way.
In addition to that, follow these tips and soon you will experience relief.
- Start your day with a glass of lemon water. Vitamin C contained in lemon will regulate the processes that occur in the stomach, and that is the reason why you should drink this potion before your breakfast.
- Avoid drinking beverages while you eat. The liquids will impede the digestion which actually leads to bloating.
- Chew and eat slowly. When you are chewing the food quickly you also swallow excess air and that is one of the causes of bloating.
- Do not drink alcohol on an empty stomach. Alcohol inhibits the digestion but in same time destroys the healthy microflora in the gut.
- Drink ginger tea. This tea is incredibly beneficial for the overall health. Green tea improves circulation, prevents formation of gases but also helps the weight loss process.
- It is advisable to walk in the nature for at least 15 minutes or try some relaxing method.
Check the video below with an interesting recipe that is incredibly efficient and will help you to reduce the bloating in your belly: