13 Amazing Uses For Baking Soda
Sodium bicarbonate also known as baking soda is versatile ingredient that has a wide range of uses. This chemical compound is used for cooking, cleaning, beauty, as a remedy etc. So, you can use this cheap ingredient t bake a cake or to relieve symptoms of heartburn.
Needles to say, baking soda is a product that is completely safe for use and you definitely should always have one pack of baking soda in your kitchen cabinet.
Below we are going to present you list of 13 fantastic uses of baking soda:
- Face cleanser: with the help of baking soda you can eliminate skin imperfections such as blackheads and blemished skin, but you also can reduce the wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes;
- Natural deodorant: use baking soda instead of aluminum-based deodorants;
- Bad breath: solve the problem with bad breath on a completely natural way;
- White Teeth: dip your toothbrush in baking soda and brush your teeth. After this simple procedure, you teeth will be significantly whiter;
- Rough skin: mix baking soda and some coconut oil and use the paste as a natural scrub.
- Stretch marks: baking soda will help you to reduce the visible stretch marks;
- Hair: speed up the hair growth and solve the problem with oily hair;
- Sun burns: in a small plastic bowl add some baking soda and a bit of water and calms the burned skin;
- Insect bites: baking soda will relieve the irritation, redness and itching caused by insect bite;
- Acidity: studies proved that baking soda efficiently relieves heartburn;
- The smell in the fridge: take a plastic bowl and fill it with baking soda. Place the bowl in the fridge and combat the unpleasant odor;
- Jewelry: rub the jewelry with some baking soda and restore the
- Peas and bean softener: with the help of baking soda the peas and beans will be cooked