10 Signs You Don’t Drink Enough Water
Did you know that human body is consisted of about 60% water? Each cell, tissue and organ needs water in order to function properly. Medical experts explain that proper hydration is crucial for maintaining the organism at its full potential.
Water is extremely important as it takes part in all body functions, including:
- Balancing of body fluids
- Maintaining body temperature
- Proper digestion
- Removing accumulated waste and toxins
- Controls intake of calories
- Water makes the skin healthy and beautiful
- Lubrication of the eyes and joints
- Protects the tissues, joints and spinal cord.
Doctors explain that in order to stay healthy you should drink plenty of water and fluids, but you also should eat food abundant with water.
If you are not drinking enough water, your body will start sending warning signs that you don’t have enough water in your system.
10 signs that indicate that you don’t drink enough water are:
- Dry mouth and bad breath
- Constipation and some digestive problems
- Reduced urination, with changes in color
- Food cravings
- Dry skin and lips
- Inability to concentrate
- Pain and cramps in joints and muscles
- Increased heart rate
Every morning, right after you wake up you need to drink 1 glass of room temperature water. Also, you should drink a glass of water before every meal.
Certain fluids, such as alcohol, coffee, soda drinks can dehydrate your organism, so you should avoid these beverages.