10 Amazing Uses Of Listerine You Probably Didn’t Know!
Listerine is a mouthwash that has an antiseptic and anti inflammatory effect, but this product has other uses, as well. In today’s article we are going to present you 10 interesting uses of Listerine.
- Instant deodorant:If you don’t have a deodorant at home and you are late for work, simply soak a colon ball in Listerine and rub it under your arms. This product will provide you immediate freshness and it is incredibly efficient.
- Foot soak:The active ingredients contained in Listerine (essential oils: menthol, thyme, methyl salicylate and eucalyptus) are incredibly efficient and will help you to get rid of the toenail fungus. All you should do is to soak your feet in the mouthwash for half an hour and that’s it!
- Toilet cleaner:Even though it sounds strange, on the same way you use Listerine to cleanse your teeth, you can use it to cleanse your toilet, as well.
- Anti-itch remedy:Listerine will provide you instant relief by apply it on bug bites, rashes or poison ivy.
- Wet Your Hair with It:Listerine will help you to get rid of The procedure is very simple: apply some of this liquid on your scalp and massage it. Then, wrap your hair in a towel and leave the Listerine to act for half an hour and then rinse it off.
- Rub It On Your Dog:Listerine is efficient in repelling the fleas and ticks. Dilute Listerine with some water and pour it in a spray bottle and spray your pet, or mix it with a shampoo and use it in a bath.
- Apply It On Your Face: By using a cotton ball, apply Listerine directly on the acne. Apply it before bedtime and wash your face the next morning.
- Spray It On Your Screen:You can use Listerine as a cleaning product for the screens. Simply pour Listerine in a spray bottle and spray some on the screen. You can get rid of unwanted gunk and fingerprints simply by wiping the screens with a soft cloth.
- Put It in The Trash:In order to get rid of the awful smell of the garbage simply soak a paper towel in Listerine and toss it in the garbage
- Disinfectant:It is interesting to mention that primarily Listerine was used as a disinfectant for surgical bays and wounds. So, you can use it to prevent infections by dabbing it around your new piercing.